Sports desk All-rounder Shakib Hasan has been playing in the IPL with Sunrisers Hyderabad team. Personal life has also been in the headlines along with his cricket life. Let us tell you that as the cricketer is Famous in his country, the same fame is his wife Umi Ahmed Shishir. They live in headlines due to their beauty. Once, during a match with his wife, there was a dispute in the stadium, after which Shakib had allegedly beaten him with a big businessman.
– Shakib Al Hasan has beaten a businessman during the India-Bangladesh match in 2014. Who allegedly sexually assaulted Shakib's wife.
– There was allegedly sexual harassment with Sakib's wife Ummi Ahmed Shishir during a match against India on June 15 at the National Cricket Stadium Gallery in Mirpur.
– As soon as this news reached the gallery along with the Shakib security staff that Shakib had taken. Here, he had beaten up a businessman named Rahman, who had done such an act with the Wife. Rahman was arrested after this.
Shakib has done love marriage
– Shakib Al Hasan and Ummi Ahmed Shishar have made Love Marriage. Both of these love stories were started in England.
– Umi Ahmed Shishir is Bangladeshi-American Umi was 10 years old when her parents shifted to the US
– Shakib and Ummi first met in England. Where Shakib had gone to play county cricket and during that time Ummi also came there for the holidays.
– Both Umi and Shakib were staying in the same hotel. During this time both of them met and their love story started.
Have won a lot of life
Because of the upbringing abroad, Ummi is quite frugal and open-minded.
– Ummi's style and lifestyle are exactly like models and they are also considered to be fond of party.
– Ummi has an engineering degree from Minnesota University of America. 4 The youngest of the brothers and two sisters is the youngest.
– Shakib Al Hasan and Ummi Ahmed were married on December 12, 2012.