/ 2 days ago
Indian football team virtually knocked out of the 2022 World Cup qualifying round after losing 0-1 to Oman | India out of 2022 Football World Cup race, Oman beat 1-0 in qualifiers
Mohsin ul Ghassani scored for Oman in the 33rd minute of the match Oman defeated India in qualifiers for the second...
/ 2 days ago
71 year old cricketer won the match for his team in the last over in local T20 tournament in Chandigarh | The 71-year-old cricketer won the team in the last over in the T20 tournament, coaching children for free.
71-year-old Dr. AR Luthra has been playing cricket for 50 years. Won the team by one run in a match of...
Pink Ball Test: Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan On India’s Test vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane Instagram Post Historic Pink Bal | Rahane shared a photo and wrote- I am dreaming of pink ball test, Virat and Dhawan made funny comments
Shikhar Dhawan asked- Photographed in a dream ?, Rahane wrote- Not dreams, he took a photo Captain Virat Kohli commented –...
Mohammed Shami On His Blowing Length, Gautam Gambhir On India Bowling Attack Ahead Of Pink-ball Test India (IND) Vs Bang | Shami said- I disturb the batsmen with the change in length; Gambhir said – India has 8 dangerous bowlers
According to Shami, who took 7 wickets in the Indore Test, the batsman keeps guessing by making changes in the length....
Lionel Messi Penalty Goal in Last Minute Argentina and Uruguay draw | Messi's penalty goal postpone Argentina's defeat, match draw with Uruguay
Messi scored for Argentina in the 90 + 2 minute and Sergio Aguero scored in the 63rd minute Edinson Kavani scored...
16 Year old naseem shah may get chance against Australia in Brisbane test | 16-year-old Nasim Shah may make a test debut against Australia, mother died 1 week ago
Naseem Shah has played 7 first class matches so far. First Test will be played between Australia and Pakistan from Thursday...
- Mamta-Sheikh Hasina to start the match by ringing bells | Bangladesh elected to bat after winning the toss, Mamta-Sheikh Hasina will start the match by ringing the bell
- Rizwan's wicket dispute in Australia-Pak Test; Third umpire did not give any ball even after the bowler's leg was out | Rizwan's wicket dispute in Australia-Pak Test; Third umpire did not give any ball even when bowler's leg was out
- AUSA v PAK Pakistan pacer Naseem Shah Emotional After Receiving Test Cap | 16-year-old Nasim Shah got emotional after getting test cap, wiping tears during his debut
- first day night test match in kolkata india vs bangladesh | The first day-night test was held in 2015, while India's first match with pink ball will be from today.
- India vs Bangladesh, (IND Vs BAN) Pink Ball Day-Night Test Match, Day 1 Live: Kolkata Test Cricket Score Match Updates | Mamta-Sheikh Hasina will start the day-night test by playing Bell, India will watch the series win