Islamabad. Before the third ODI against Australia in Australia, Team India paid tribute to the soldiers killed in the Pulwama terror attack, and in the honor of the security forces, they also imposed an army cap. A Pakistani minister has been severely disturbed by this and has accused the team of complaining of involvement in cricket in cricket and complained to the ICC. At the same time, the Pakistani minister also threatened to register his protest by wearing a black band from his country team.
Threat to India given …
– The third ODI between India and Australia was played on Friday (March 8th) in Ranchi. Prior to this match, the Indian team paid homage to the soldiers who had been killed in the Pulwama terror attack and an Army cap in their honor.
– Pakistan has been disturbed by paying homage to martyrs of Indian sportsmen. Information and Broadcasting Minister Fawad Chaudhary said that the ICC should take action against India in this matter.
According to Chaudhary, while playing an Army cap, Team India politicized the Gentlemen's game (games of gentlemen) and tried to disturb it. Which should not be accepted at all.
– Chaudhary tweeted that Pakistan Cricket Board officially spoke of complaining to ICC in this matter. He wrote, "This is not just cricket, I hope the ICC will definitely take action against the politics of the game."
He further wrote, "If the Indian team did so, then the Pakistani team should also be told about the atrocities committed by India in Kashmir by playing a black bar. I appeal to the PCB to register their protest in this matter officially. '
"It's not just cricket", I hope ICC will take action for politicizing Gentleman's game … if Indian cricket team ll not be stopped, Pak cricket team should wear black bands to remind the world about Indian abuses in Kashmir … I urge #PCB to lodge formal protest pic.twitter.com/GoCHM9aQqm
– Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) March 8, 2019
India lost in match
– Australia won by 32 runs in the third match in Ranchi. While batting first, losing the toss in the match, the team made 313 runs in 5 overs in 50 overs. In reply, the entire Indian team was dismissed by 281 runs in 48.2 overs.
Opener Usman Khawaja (104) and Captain Aaron Finch (93) played a brilliant innings for Australia in the match. India's captain Virat Kohli (123) put on 41st ODI hundred but he could not win.
– With this victory, the Australian team has become the world's first overseas team to win 50 ODI matches in India. Of this, 27 wins have got against India. The West Indies are second with 42 wins. The fourth match of the series will be held on Sunday in Chandigarh.