Barcelona Napoli | Barcelona Draw with Napoli in UEFA Champions League coronavirus Football News Updates, Bayern vs Chelsea | Barcelona-Napoli match drawn in Coronavirus-affected Italy, 11 dead in the country so far - Online Betting Guides
Connect with us

Sports News

Barcelona Napoli | Barcelona Draw with Napoli in UEFA Champions League coronavirus Football News Updates, Bayern vs Chelsea | Barcelona-Napoli match drawn in Coronavirus-affected Italy, 11 dead in the country so far

Bayern Munich beat Chelsea 3–0 in first leg match played in UEFA Champions League

Dainik BhaskarFeb 26, 2020, 11:57 AM IST Sports Desk. The first leg of the UEFA Football Champions League pre-quarterfinal match was held 1–1 between hosts Napoli and Spanish football club Barcelona in Italy. Coronavirus spread from Wuhan, China has also engulfed Italy. So far 11 people have died here, while 322 infected have been confirmed. Keeping in mind the safety of the players, all the players, including Leonel Messi, were tested while coming to and from the airport. So far 2700 people have died in China due to coronavirus. More than 78 thousand are infected.

The first goal in the match was scored by Dris Martens of Napoli in the 30th minute. Antoine Griezmann then equalized the match, scoring in the 57th minute. Arturo Vidal of Barcelona was forced out of the match in the 89th minute after receiving a second yellow card. After this, Barcelona had to play 10 players.

Munich won 7th match in a row In another Champions League match Bayern Munich defeated Chelsea 3–0. In this first leg match played in London, Munich's Sergey Nabry scored 2 consecutive goals in the 51st and 54th minutes. At the same time, the third goal was scored by Robert Lewandowski in the 76th minute. Chelsea's Marcus Alonso was ruled out in the 83rd minute due to a red card. This is Munich's 7th consecutive win.

The Italian leg of the match for Yuventus and Leon is to be banned on Friday in France for the first leg match between football club Yuventus and Leon. Speculation of canceling the match due to a coronavirus infection has been misunderstood by Yuventus coach Maurizio Saari. The coach said that any advice to cancel the match would not be considered. The match will be held on time. The Mayor of the city of Leon said that Italy fans have been banned from watching the match. There were about 3,000 visitors, which has been stopped.

In the northern city of Lombardy and Veneto, more than coronaviruses, the Italian government canceled 3 matches of its football league Serie-A on 23 February. The matches were to take place in the northern cities of Lombardy and Veneto. At the same time, a dozen cities in northern Italy had to be locked down. Sports Minister Vincenzo Spadaphora wrote a letter in this regard to Giovanni Malago, President of the Olympic Committee of Italy. In it, he said that the government is making every effort to deal with coronavirus. It also includes the cancellation of sporting events. The government has made it clear that it cannot compromise the health of the players.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Sports News